Please note that we will not share or distribute your information to any third parties outside the Mattia Rossi brands.
- Registration on our Website
You must be 18 years old or above to become a member of the Website. While individuals under the age of 18 may use the Website, they must do so only with the consent and involvement of a parent or legal guardian, under such persons account and otherwise subject to our Terms of Service. Mattia Ross does not seek through this Website to gather personal information from or about persons under the age of 18.
If we become aware that you are under the age of Majority and are attempting to or have submitted personal information via the Website, we will not accept such information and we will take steps to remove such information from our records. This may involve us having to access and verify your age and other relevant details.
- When you join our mailing list. We ask for information such as your email address. We also acquire your Internet protocol address and/or mobile device identification, which certain jurisdictions consider to be PI because it could be used to identify an individual or device if it were combined with other identifying information.
- Customer Service Inquiries. We may capture user information when you send us questions or comments regarding fittings, alterations and other inquiries. Information collected in this manner will only be used to contact the user and/or respond to the user’s inquiry/issue. Sending us an e-mail will not enroll you on our e-mail list unless you specifically request it.
- Social Media. We may obtain your personal information through your use of social media websites such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube depending on your settings or the privacy policies of these websites. To change your settings on these services, please refer to their respective privacy notices.
- Careers and Internship Opportunities. When you submit your resume via email, we may keep a record of your contact information and resume. We will use such information to respond to you.
- We generally do not request on or through the Website other information that is often considered “highly sensitive,” such as other financial account information (e.g., credit report information, bank account numbers), personal health information, or government-issued identification (e.g., your social security card, drivers’ license, or passport), although we reserve the right to do so when such information is necessary to verify your billing information.
- We take reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information by using industry-recognized security safeguards such as site monitoring, secured networks and servers, firewalls and/or encryption. Your credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information within industry standards, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use your information
- to quickly process user requests for information and to allow us to respond efficiently to user questions;
- to provide users with updates and relevant information about our products and services, offers, promotions, news, events and other relevant information. Such direct marketing shall be sent in response to a request from a user to receive newsletters, marketing emails or similar communications, or when a user has purchased products or services, or expressed interest in such products or services (e.g., attending an appointment). If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mails or other communications from us, you can unsubscribe to one of our emails.
- to monitor Website statistics;
- to respond to or satisfy legal requirements, such as a court order, a subpoena or a law enforcement agencies or other public agency’s request;
- to help prevent the instigation of a crime, to help facilitate an investigation related to public safety, to help protect the safety of a child using our Website, to help protect the security or integrity of our Website, or to enable us to take precautions against liability;
- to administer a contest, survey or other features; and
- to allow us to disclose your information to the extent permitted by law.
Except as set forth below, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your details unless we receive their consent. That being said, in the following situations, we may share your info with outside parties:
- Partners, Website Consultants and Service Providers. We may disclose personal information to our partners like our service providers (such as providers of hosting, support, returns, maintenance, store location services, third party payment processing agencies, and remedial and repair services) to the extent that they require access to our databases or the information contained in our databases, to service us and the Website;
- Reorganization or Sale. In the event that we merge with or become a part of another organization, or if we are sold, we sell all or substantially all of our assets, or we are otherwise reorganized, the information you provide will be one of the transferred assets to the acquiring or reorganized entity;
- Otherwise Allowed by Law. We may transfer personal information to third parties where we are expressly authorized by the applicable law to do so;
- Aggregated Information. We may aggregate information that you provide with the information provided by other individuals in such a manner that the information is not personally identifiable to you, and we may transfer that aggregated information to third parties;
- We may make available services such as blogs, message boards and chat functionality to which you can post information and materials. Please note that any information you disclose through such services or otherwise on the Website becomes public information, and may be available to visitors to the Website and the general public. Besides, when you choose to make a posting on such services certain personal information will be available for other users to view. We urge you to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose personal information about you, or any other information, on the Website. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY ANY THIRD PARTY OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU VOLUNTARILY DISCLOSE THROUGH ANY SUCH SERVICES OR OTHERWISE ON THE WEBSITE; and with your express consent.
How we store and process information about you:
To communicate with you about products, offers and opportunities, the information that we collect from you may be transferred to, stored, used and processed by Mattia Rossi or one of our service providers. Such entities maybe engaged in, among other things: (i) preparing and sending newsletters to which you subscribe; (ii) the processing of payment details; and (iii) the provision of support services.